Over the past twenty-five plus years, CEC has designed and had constructed more golf courses in Central Florida than any other Architectural firm. The benefits of these experiences are plentiful.
Knowledge of the development market through:
- Successful Projects
- Working with the Best Land Planners, Engineers, Environmentalists
- Relationship with permitting authorities.
Results - Better absorption rates than other communities. Smoother, less costly construction.
Knowledge of golf needs and desires.
- Our partnership relationship (ownership) in four top quality daily fee golf courses results in understanding every facet of creating a satisfied client. Proper tee placements, positioning of bunkers and water features to direct versus inhibit enjoyable play.
- Ken's previous Class "A" PGA status and Lloyd's preeminent position as Central Florida's leading Agronomist lends itself to designing playable as well as maintainable golf.
- Interfacing in Clubhouse site planning and facility functioning to insure proper staging, parking, relationship to learning centers and pro-shop functions.
ACE Golf Construction Management, Inc. owned by Clifton, Ezell & Clifton.
- Knowledge of every facet of golf construction, in purchasing and maintenance.
- Ability to provide additional services other than design services if client desires.
- Experience with who performs the best services within their respective areas of expertise.
- The ability to utilize the site and its specific natural resources.